Sunday, November 20, 2011

My father

Been a busy week. Sunday flew by just too fast. We spent the day at my fathers, trying to get the house in order. My father's health is not as it used to be, guess it's due to how hard he worked all his life. He was a work-a-holic, providing for his family. We grew up with everything we needed and then some things we wanted, we were very fortunate to have a father like that. It is due to his generosity and just being as he is that I do not mind going and helping him out around the house. My mother passed away almost 5 years now---wow, it still seems as though it was yesterday. She always said dad would not be able to keep up with the house---she was right on.

We are almost done with the bathroom re-do my sweetie and I have been working on for him---it is looking good.

Well, this was just a short post, needed to jot my things down. Until next time. Hope all had a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. This touches my heart! What a blessing to have a daddy that cared for you so sweetly and now your tenderness is blessing him back! I'm glad you visited and super glad to know about your blog now! I joined your site, so I'm your newest follower!!

    Hugs,
    Aimee From ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Aimee and welcome to my blog!

    ReplyDelete